Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meow...it was a slow day here in wanderland...

But thankfuly it wasn't too bright or too hot. Anyway, I spend a great deal of time thinking about what I wanted to blog about today (in other words I was procrastinating), but I have nothing of interest to expound upon. So, here are some randoms:
  • I'd fallen off for a while, but nowdays I have a bit more time to catch up on some anime series I'd fallen behind on, as well as check out a few new ones. Currently I'm watching Kuroshitsiji, Mitsudomoe, Baccano, High School of the Dead, Dance in the Vampire Bund. Eventually, I will start watching Uraboku, but I fell asleep on the first episode (not necessarily a judgement) and haven't given it another chance. Anyway, check em out
  • I feel so content today and I feel that is due in no small part to wearing my favorite pair of boxers today. They're navy blue with red and white accents, a large number 13 and the word "Lucky" printed on the side of the left leg in an old school varsity print. Don't get me wrong, I L.O.V.E. wearing cute panties, but sometimes boxers are just the bee's knees...especially when they're your 'lucky' pair. Plus, I'm not sure why, but I have a certain affection for Lucky Brand Jean Co. (tho these boxers are pretty much the only thing i own from the company)
  • I've commissioned a pretty talented artist (also lover) to design a background for me, so soon the page will have a more personal theme that will hopefully be more befitting this window into wanderland
Alas, I need to stop procrastinating now. A scientist's work is never done (especially when that scientist has a very short attention span and a large workload). I must attend to it. Then again, banana blackberry oatmeal sounds really tasty right now...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment