Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bunni's Favorite Cartoon Animals


Hypothetical #1: You and I are hopping along in the shopping district of whereeva-the-heck and without warning, I freeze. I'm squealing and bouncing all over the place, deaf to the world, making hand squeezy motions and barely audible noises that sound like "I want it"...

The possible impetus: I saw something with one of my fave cartoon animals on it. I have a deep love for these characters, their appearance and their personalties (yes, even the ones that don't talk). Obvious hint: If you're lost for what to give me for my birthday, chances are I will flip a $#!* over pretty much anything with one of these characters on it.

Bugs Bunny - I still have my stuffed Bugs that was given to my when I was two. He's a little dingy now, and his voice box is long gone, but I can't sleep well at night without him by my side

Badtz Maru - That's Japanese for bad azz fuggin penguin. I sleep with a stuffed one of these every night. In a few years, his head will be tattooed somewhere on my body

Felix the Cat - I love him! Somehow, I used to have an old VHS tape collection of his cartoons that I watched to death when I was a kid. You can't imagine how happy I was a few years ago when I found the collection on DVD (in a dollar store! Not that i'm mad it was cheap, but Felix is worth more than a dollar) I've toyed with the idea of tattooing his face on my body as well

Woodstock - He's dear to me. A good friend to snoopy, he speaks nothing but simple wisdom and guidance (in birdspeak of course). Plus, his name is Woodstock. Awesome.

Woody Woodpecker - Okay, so this is one childhood fave I'm scared to watch again for fear that he'd too obnoxious for my current tastes. I found some in a dollar store bin as well, but it turned out to be a mix of other old cartoons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment