Monday, April 26, 2010

Food Break: McD's of Ben Yahuda





I suppose that its all the same, but I think every red blooded American should visit our favorite, big name corporations in new lands at least once. I think its kinda cool to see the slight differences in the menu, the kid's toy du jour, the advertising, etc. Israeli novelties include some meals served in laffa, cornstick/nuggets, and kebob; everything else was familiar. So this McD's was not kosher (So yes, you can haz cheezburger here, non-observant kitties), but apparently the burger wasn't that tasty, according to my buddy. My happy meal was good (I got a little red car, with do it yourself sticker decals ^_^), but pretty pricey - roughly $5 for the 4 piece meal. All in all - pleased, but I don't see the need to go back again.

Next stop: "Checkers" and "Kentucky Fried Chicken" of the West Bank (but more on that later...)

No comments:

Post a Comment