Sunday, March 28, 2010

First set of pictures - Friends and Fun in Istanbul






These are a few snapshots taken during my 15 hour layover in Istanbul, turkey on the way to Israel. Fortunately, I was traveling with my good friends, so we had some fun and got a chance to leave the airport for a few hours and take in the "Turkish Air" (forgive me for the terrible pun. I can do much better). We went to a nice restaurant somewhere near the water, and ate some tasty food (I had lamb). Unfortunately, my layover was longer than that of my friends, and for some silly reason I skipped out on the chance to stay overnight in a hotel. As a result, I spent the night in the airport, which was actually pretty lovely, if you ignore the creepy bits.

Summary: Turkish men = hot, Turkish women = pretty ok, but a mixed bag, Turkish janitors = creepy (run while you still can!!), Turkish food = extra tasty, Turkish music = The ish, but this was already well known; BTA catering = freaking fantastic food (and expensive a$$ drinks)!

I just wanna say that I love Turkey, and cant wait to return sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment